Leadership Forums are small groups whose members are committed to developing and reinforcing Christian servant leadership in their secular careers.
Members of Working Faith have a unique opportunity to participate in a Leadership Forum. These groups aren't your typical small group, nor are they for business development or Bible study. Leadership Forums are comprised of six to eight members and provide an intimate environment for professionals who are in a leadership role or on a career leadership path to discuss the challenges of the business world through the lens of our faith.
Members must apply to be in a Leadership Forum and agree to uphold the program's mission and tenets.
- Time commitment
- Openness and vulnerability
- Judgement free
- Structured process
- Respect for diversity
- Sharing of experiences (rather than advice)
- No solicitation/business development policy
- Faith commitment
- Leadership role or path in career
- Time commitment (three to four hours a month)
- Commitment to mission
- Financial commitment (cost sharing of group expenses. For example, if your group meets at lunch you'll pay for your meal).