Leadership Forums are small groups whose members are committed to developing and reinforcing Christian servant leadership in their secular careers.
Members of Working Faith have a unique opportunity to participate in a Leadership Forum. These groups aren't your typical small group, nor are they for business development or Bible study. Leadership Forums provide an intimate environment for professionals who are in a leadership role or on a career leadership path to discuss the challenges of the business world through the lens of our faith.
Members must apply to be in a Leadership Forum and agree to uphold the program's mission and tenets.
- Time commitment
- Openness and vulnerability
- Judgement free
- Structured process
- Respect for diversity
- Sharing of experiences (rather than advice)
- No solicitation/business development policy
- Faith commitment
- Leadership role or path in career
- Time commitment (three to four hours a month)
- Commitment to mission
- Financial commitment (cost sharing of group expenses. For example, if your group meets at lunch you'll pay for your meal).