In the coming year, our Craig Fellows will be required to read the following books as they work on their leadership skills in the church. The list was put together by the ministers of Highland Park United Methodist Church.
- How to Lead When You’re Not in Charge, Clay Scroggins
- The Emotionally Healthy Leader, Peter Scazzero
- Deep and Wide, Andy Stanley
- Daring Greatly, Brene Brown
- The Power of Ted, David Emerald
- The Power of Habit, Charles Duhigg
- The 5 Levels of Leadership, John Maxwell
- Start With Why, Simon Sinek
- Move, Greg L. Hawkins and Cally Parkinson
- Lean In, Sheryl Sandberg
*Books required to read through the MCLN Program.