Mark Craig Leadership Network:
Craig Fellows and Residents
The MCLN Craig Fellows and Residents Programs allow individuals pursuing a career in the church, whether as a minister or supporting team member, to expand their influence as servant leaders.
“Rev. Paul Rasmussen, Senior Minister at Highland Park United Methodist Church
We want to invite young men and women from around the country to come here, as if we were a teaching hospital. They will learn the best practices in the ways of doing modern ministry.
Designed for graduate-level students who feel a calling to work for the church, whether that be as a minister, accountant or marketing professional. The church needs strong leaders in all fields to help it grow and thrive.
- Work directly with Highland Park United Methodist church leaders
- Develop their leadership and ministry gifts through interaction with staff and volunteers
- Have the opportunity to lead and be led
- Applicant must be at graduate level
- 3 or 9 month term
- Assigned to a department within the church
- 10-28 hours/week
MCLN Fellow Application Deadline:
There are two times a year that we are accepting fellow applications and making decisions on their participation in the program.
- Priority Deadline for 2019-2020 School Year: Fall application deadline is October 1 (2019).
Decision made & communicated by Nov. 1
- Final Deadline for 2019-2020 School Year: Spring application deadline is March 1 (2020).
Decision made & communicated by April 1
In addition to the MCLN Fellows program, we also have a residency program that allows select persons already established in the ordination process, in the United MethodistChurch, to be appointed to HPUMC for a two-year term. Interested candidates should contact Dr. John Fiedler at email@example.com for additional information.
Sanctuary 11:00 Worship
Cox Chapel Worship